JFCS East Bay’s Aging Consultation program provides professional advice, tools, and strategies to navigate the complicated challenges of aging. Aging Consultation can be a one-time or ongoing service.
Our skilled geriatric social workers can assist with the following:
- providing personalized assessment and planning with the senior and/or family members.
- providing referrals and advocacy for accessing medical, mental health, financial, housing, home care, adult day care, and dementia/Alzheimer’s care services.
- recommending types of home care.
- providing family mediation and resolving differences.
- making recommendations for reducing isolation and loneliness.
- developing contingency plans for the later stages of life.