Thank you for making a difference in our community. Your donation changes lives and helps JFCS East Bay repair the world on a daily basis.
Your donation of $1,000 or more . . .
- helps provide ongoing support for teachers to develop emotionally literate classrooms.
- provides monthly stipends for rent, medication, and in-home care for a low-income Holocaust survivors.
- subsidizes eight consultation sessions for family members caring for an aging loved one.
- buys seventy-five kosher holiday meals that volunteers will deliver to seniors and people with disabilities.
Your donation of $500 . . .
- pays for four therapy sessions for a child coping with trauma or abuse.
- supports a Café Europa gathering for Holocaust survivors, which can include author talks, workshops, and classes.
- provides four sessions of counseling and case management for a newly arrived refugee family.
Your donation of $250 . . .
- provides a comprehensive psychosocial assessment of an older adult in their home.
- pays for a therapist to offer two consultations with a child’s teacher on classroom behavior management.
- buys twenty-five English language and life skills tutoring manuals for volunteers to use with new refugees or immigrants.
Your donation of $100 . . .
- supports therapy sessions for an adult who recently lost his or her job and health insurance.
- helps provide an educational workshop for older adults and their family members.
- supports a family therapy session for parents and their young child.
- provides a parenting and acculturation class for refugee parents.
Your donation of $36 . . .
- buys toys and books for play therapy sessions at a low-income preschool.
- subsidizes information and referral services for adults taking care of their elderly parents.
- subsidizes the cost of a Holocaust survivor’s grocery bill for a week.
- provides healthy snacks for a meeting of Jewish adults with developmental disabilities.
- purchases supplies for social events for isolated refugee seniors.