Care partners and care receivers with mild cognitive impairment are invited to join JFCS East Bay at our new Memory Cafe.
Memory Cafe participants can expect to find:
- A gathering place to relax, socialize, and meet others facing similar cognitive challenges.
- A chance for care partners and care recipients to enjoy meeting others and experience respite and renewal in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Engagement of participants in a variety of activities.
- Connection with others outside of the home.
- Opportunities to laugh, learn, and explore.
Services are offered free of charge to family members providing care and their loved ones with cognitive decline.
For more information, please contact:
Dee Madnick: (925) 927-2000, ext. 638 /
Rita Clancy: (925) 927-2000, ext. 257 /