We provide skilled clinicians to help with personalized aging consultation and assessment for older adults and their families.
JFCS East Bay provides compassionate, professional, reliable, and personalized home care services at competitive rates.
Our caregivers are trusted, compassionate, and experienced. They are trained in Alzheimer’s and other dementia care, as well as end-of-life and hospice care.
To accommodate a range of needs, we offer flexible schedules available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Different from other home care agencies, our geriatric social workers provide an extra level of oversight and advocacy: identifying issues, doing home visits, and making recommendations for care in a timely manner.
JFCS East Bay’s social workers advocate caregiver-client matches to facilitate an approprate fit for the client. This is included as part of our home care services at no extra charge.
We strive to offer culturally sensitive care for all of our clients. For example, with our Jewish clients, we provide care that incorporates a knowledge of Jewish traditions, adding a personal touch that extends to meals and holiday celebrations.
Personal & Companion Home Care
- Light housekeeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, laundry, washing dishes, tidying, and taking care of the home
- Cooking, meal planning, and customizing meals for preferences and nutritional requirements. We offer vegetarian and kosher meals on request.
- Personal care including bathing, bathroom activities, dressing, grooming, mobility assistance, fall prevention, range of motion exercises
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments, visits with friends and family, grocery shopping, and errands. All caregivers are fully licensed and insured.
- Companionship to decrease isolation and increase social interaction. Our caregivers often become true friends of the family.