Main Menu Request Help Donate Today

Resources for Those Who Live Outside the East Bay

For People in the U.S., Outside of the East Bay

Our organization only has support to work with people in the United States who live in the San Francisco East Bay, in Alameda and Contra Costa counties. In some special cases, we may be able to help if you are in San Francisco.

We suggest you seek help from a human services organization in your area. There are many Jewish Family Services agencies around the U.S. and Canada. You can search for an organization that is local to you HERE. We wish you the best and hope that you find the support you need.

For People Outside of the U.S.

Our organization is not one of the agencies, groups, or NGOs that helps resettle refugees to a new country. We wish we could assist, but this is unfortunately outside of our scope of work. We are not able to help refugees emigrate to the United States or another country.

We suggest that you register yourself and your family with UNHCR if you have not already. You may inform UNHCR if you have any friends or family within the United States who would be willing to be your U.S. Tie and their address. If you are chosen for resettlement, it is likely that UNHCR may resettle you to the city and country where you have reported that you have a “U.S. Tie” (family or friend).

We wish we could offer more information about groups or NGOs that could help, but we are not an international organization. We wish you the best and hope that you find safety and protection.


Request Help
Spread the kindness today!

Volunteer Services is collecting Gift Cards of all types and other items from our Amazon Gift Registry to support over 300 families by December.

This list was carefully compiled based on what our clients have requested the most. We are grateful for any contribution!